Who are Innovate?
Innovate are long established and leading experts in helping individuals to discover whether their new product ideas and inventions have value and could lead to commercial success. With many years of experience, the team have built up a huge wealth of knowledge on how best to commercialise an idea, from affordable patent protection and prototyping through to licensing your idea to a company or having the product manufactured. Taking a new product idea to market has considerable risk which Innovate can help you to identify and address. The Innovate team comprise award winning product design engineers, market researchers, patent searchers, business development professionals and Intellectual Property experts, with experience in all areas of IP, product design, manufacturing and global distribution networks. With offices in London, Paris and San Francisco, they are perfectly positioned to help you succeed in exploring the potential of your project. Innovate is not the Patent Office however they can advise you on how the Patent Office works and guide you through making an application for a patent. They provide a complete service from patent search, protecting/patenting a product, through design and prototyping, to advice on marketing.
To find out more information on how to patent an idea or advice on the prototyping process, request a Free Info Pack Here
“Innovate were very encouraging and professional. Their design focus allowed them to create first rate designs and then CAD models from my idea. Their attention to detail was exemplary as was their advice about how to protect your product. Lastly I found them to be completely trustworthy – your IP is safe in their hands.” Tony Brown, SPORTPAX
Request Free Info Pack:
- The “Inventing for Profit” Guide
- Patent Advice/How to Patent an Idea
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Idea Submission Forms
|Licensing Executives Society||Intellectual Property Awareness Network|
|Business Link Approved Consultant Provider||British Business Angels Association|
|British American Business Council||UKTI Business Award 2014|
Benefits of Using Innovate Product Design
- We have over 10 years experience in developing ideas
- The UK’s Leading Invention Development Company
- All information shared is 100% confidential
- You retain 100% of the idea and therefore 100% of the profits
- We have been acknowledged as an approved consultant provider by Business Link | London since 2002
- Our business and documentation is formulated to be compliant with BS 8538:2011 – what does this mean?
How to Patent an Idea:
Innovate can give you
- Expert advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection, including patenting an idea and registered design
- Worldwide patent searching to help establish originality
- Help with Patent applications
- Low-cost patent specification drafting; for cost-effectively obtaining ‘patent pending’ status
For more info on can I patent an idea click here
Prototype an Idea
It is important to develop the idea, looking at materials, manufacturing methods, functionality and aesthetic form prior to applying for protection. The process will help to resolve principle technical issues and is a core part of the development of the project. As such, the design work will help the product to gain credibility and inspire confidence in investors, licensees or manufacturers.
Prototyping involves realising the design in a physical form and this allows the designs to be further refined. It is often essential to prove that the product works, which can be done through prototyping. The prototype demonstrates and provides evidence of the product’s performance whilst also allowing for a more visual, presentable method.
Business & Startup Advice
- Product marketing advice and assistance
- Guidance on how to patent ideas and products
- Funding & Crowdfunding
- Product launch
- Logo, Packaging & Graphic Design
- Website design
The material in this website is commercially focussed and generalised information and opinion about successfully working within the existing legal framework of intellectual property, patents and patent law; and should in no way be viewed or construed as legal advice. Advisors at Innovate are not and will not be lawyers unless this is specifically stated.