Who are Innovate?
Innovate Design comprises award winning design engineers, researchers, business development professionals and Intellectual Property experts, with experience in all areas of IP, product design and manufacture. We provide a complete service from patent search, protecting/patenting a product, through design and prototyping, to advice on marketing and the patent office. We are not the Patent Office. With in-house expertise, we can take your ideas from paper to product, providing you with the best chance of success at market.
To find out more information on how to patent an idea or advice on the prototyping process, request a Free Info Pack Here
|Licensing Executives Society||Intellectual Property Awareness Network|
|Business Link Approved Consultant Provider||British Business Angels Association|
|British American Business Council||UKTI Business Award 2014|
Benefits of Using Innovate Product Design
- We have over 10 years experience in developing ideas
- The UK’s Leading Invention Development Company
- All information shared is 100% confidential
- You retain 100% of the idea and therefore 100% of the profits
- We have been acknowledged as an approved consultant provider by Business Link | London since 2002
- Our business and documentation is formulated to be compliant with BS 8538:2011 – what does this mean?
How to Patent an Idea:
Innovate can give you
- Expert advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection, including patenting an idea and registered design
- Worldwide patent searching to help establish originality
- Help with Patent applications
- Low-cost patent specification drafting; for cost-effectively obtaining ‘patent pending’ status
Prototype an Idea
It is important to develop the idea, looking at materials, manufacturing methods, functionality and aesthetic form prior to applying for protection. The process will help to resolve principle technical issues and is a core part of the development of the project. As such, the design work will help the product to gain credibility and inspire confidence in investors, licensees or manufacturers.
Prototyping involves realising the design in a physical form and this allows the designs to be further refined. It is often essential to prove that the product works, which can be done through prototyping. The prototype demonstrates and provides evidence of the product’s performance whilst also allowing for a more visual, presentable method.
Business & Startup Advice
- Product marketing advice and assistance
- Guidance on how to patent ideas and products
- Funding & Crowdfunding
- Product launch
- Logo, Packaging & Graphic Design
- Website design
The material in this website is commercially focussed and generalised information and opinion about successfully working within the existing legal framework of intellectual property, patents and patent law; and should in no way be viewed or construed as legal advice. Advisors at Innovate are not and will not be lawyers unless this is specifically stated.